Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome to Life in a Snowglobe

Welcome to Life in a Snowglobe. Have you ever wondered what it is like for those poor folks stuck in the watery, snow-flecked globes we call snow? Do you think that wit and sarcasm are necessary to make a sense of humor "good"? Would you laugh if I told you that I like when my dog licks my toes, or would you just call me a weirdo? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, keep looking at the screen. (It's ok to scroll down idiot, you won't be able to finish reading what I'm saying if you just stare at the screen and do nothing. Sheesh!) As I was saying, you have found a home. These things, and much more float around on this page like the very flakes of snowish goodness of it's namesake. Experience. Comment to your heart's content. Share with your friends. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment